You can now get the binary distribution of alpha 3:
The source code is available too:
And here is a recap of the main new features we now have in F-Script 2.0. All of them are available in the alpha, so you can start using them right now.
- Support for automatic garbage collection using the new Cocoa GC
- 64 bit
- Easy to use syntax for creating Cocoa classes on the fly. More about it in this post.
- Interface Builder 3 plugin
- Ability to automate applications through full support for Apple’s Scripting Bridge. More in this post.
- New features for graphically browsing NSView objects
- New features for graphically browsing C pointers
- Support for Objective-C 2 properties
- Direct access to Mac OS X 10.5 frameworks
This should make for a tasty 2.0 release!